Thursday, May 21, 2015

50 Shades of Kitty

So I had fun with the title and kinda just going on one of the funner releases of yumyums. I actually don't have much idea about the actual series so please don't tell me any reference stuffs cause I probably won't understand it. XD; I also did one of my first posts without me in one of the pics, cause I really felt the furniture spoke for itself and it was really pretty just on its own. I may do that more often, not too sure - feel free to leave a comment here or on flickr to let me know your opinion! I was away last week for family junks, so sorry about the delay. I should be able to have a lot of other fun stuffs coming up and make sure to check out those events! ^ ^v



Outfit/Undies - PARADISIS  - My Girl : Complete outfit Black
Hair - [^.^Ayashi^.^] - Beki hair (Cosmetic Fair)
Butt Mark - .{yumyums}. - Chu Been Spanked Tattoo {Fresh on Butt} 2 (Romp Event)
Paddle - .{yumyums}. - Naughty Love Paddle (Dark Wood - Pink Tape) (Romp Event)
Ring - [CIRCA] - "Sacred Lotus" Pearl Flower Ring Ocean RARE (Ai Gacha Gacha)
Collar - ALTAIR* - kitty collar .purity black.
Shoes - BareRose - Black Liita



Curtain 1 - [Toiz] - 3. vintage curtain 2 (Gacha Shiny Shabby)
Curtain 2 - [Toiz] - 2. vintage curtain (Gacha Shiny Shabby)
Cafe Logo - [Toiz] - jAzz cAFe (The Liaison Collaborative)
Hanging Cloth - [Toiz] - 1. cloth (Gacha Shiny Shabby)
Table - [Toiz] - 8. table (Gacha Shiny Shabby)
Small Table - [Toiz] - piano wood table (The Liaison Collaborative)
Blue Vase - [Toiz] - 5. small Branch (blue) (Gacha Shiny Shabby)
Small Table2 - [Toiz] - modern wood table (The Liaison Collaborative)
White Vase - [Toiz] - 4. small Branch (white) (Gacha Shiny Shabby)
Book Shelves - [Toiz] - book stand (The Liaison Collaborative)
Music Stand - [Toiz] - Music stand (The Liaison Collaborative)
Turntable - [Toiz] - Turntable (The Liaison Collaborative)
Records - [Toiz] - lp edition (The Liaison Collaborative)
Water Glass - [Toiz] - 6. water cup (Gacha Shiny Shabby)
Knocked over Glass - [Toiz] - 7. oops my ice water! (Gacha Shiny Shabby)
Chair - [Toiz] - brown cafe sofa (The Liaison Collaborative)
Stage - [Toiz] - jazz stage rare (The Liaison Collaborative)
Floor Cushion - [CIRCA] - "By the Pond" Seat Cushion Sage (3 posE) (Ai Gacha Gacha)
Skybox - [Toiz] - 9. unique deco skybox rare (Gacha Shiny Shabby)

No comments: