Thursday, May 21, 2015

50 Shades of Kitty

So I had fun with the title and kinda just going on one of the funner releases of yumyums. I actually don't have much idea about the actual series so please don't tell me any reference stuffs cause I probably won't understand it. XD; I also did one of my first posts without me in one of the pics, cause I really felt the furniture spoke for itself and it was really pretty just on its own. I may do that more often, not too sure - feel free to leave a comment here or on flickr to let me know your opinion! I was away last week for family junks, so sorry about the delay. I should be able to have a lot of other fun stuffs coming up and make sure to check out those events! ^ ^v



Outfit/Undies - PARADISIS  - My Girl : Complete outfit Black
Hair - [^.^Ayashi^.^] - Beki hair (Cosmetic Fair)
Butt Mark - .{yumyums}. - Chu Been Spanked Tattoo {Fresh on Butt} 2 (Romp Event)
Paddle - .{yumyums}. - Naughty Love Paddle (Dark Wood - Pink Tape) (Romp Event)
Ring - [CIRCA] - "Sacred Lotus" Pearl Flower Ring Ocean RARE (Ai Gacha Gacha)
Collar - ALTAIR* - kitty collar .purity black.
Shoes - BareRose - Black Liita



Curtain 1 - [Toiz] - 3. vintage curtain 2 (Gacha Shiny Shabby)
Curtain 2 - [Toiz] - 2. vintage curtain (Gacha Shiny Shabby)
Cafe Logo - [Toiz] - jAzz cAFe (The Liaison Collaborative)
Hanging Cloth - [Toiz] - 1. cloth (Gacha Shiny Shabby)
Table - [Toiz] - 8. table (Gacha Shiny Shabby)
Small Table - [Toiz] - piano wood table (The Liaison Collaborative)
Blue Vase - [Toiz] - 5. small Branch (blue) (Gacha Shiny Shabby)
Small Table2 - [Toiz] - modern wood table (The Liaison Collaborative)
White Vase - [Toiz] - 4. small Branch (white) (Gacha Shiny Shabby)
Book Shelves - [Toiz] - book stand (The Liaison Collaborative)
Music Stand - [Toiz] - Music stand (The Liaison Collaborative)
Turntable - [Toiz] - Turntable (The Liaison Collaborative)
Records - [Toiz] - lp edition (The Liaison Collaborative)
Water Glass - [Toiz] - 6. water cup (Gacha Shiny Shabby)
Knocked over Glass - [Toiz] - 7. oops my ice water! (Gacha Shiny Shabby)
Chair - [Toiz] - brown cafe sofa (The Liaison Collaborative)
Stage - [Toiz] - jazz stage rare (The Liaison Collaborative)
Floor Cushion - [CIRCA] - "By the Pond" Seat Cushion Sage (3 posE) (Ai Gacha Gacha)
Skybox - [Toiz] - 9. unique deco skybox rare (Gacha Shiny Shabby)

1 comment:

International Directory Blogspot said...

Hello I'am Chris !
I suggest you to publicize your blog by registering on the "directory international blogspot"
The "directory" is 20 million visits, 193 Country in the World! and more than 20,000 blogs. Come join us, registration is free, we only ask that you follow our blog
You Have A Wonderful Blog Which I Consider To Be Registered In International Blog Dictionary. You Will Represent Your Country
Please Visit The Following Link And Comment Your Blog Name
Blog Url
Location Of Your Country Operating In Comment Session Which Will Be Added In Your Country List
On the right side, in the "green list", you will find all the countries and if you click them, you will find the names of blogs from that Country.
Imperative to follow our blog to validate your registration.Thank you for your understanding
http://world-directory-sweetmelody.blogspot.com/
Happy Blogging
****************
Thank you for following my blog - it is greatly appreciated! :o)
i followed your blog, please follow back
++++++++++++++++
Get a special price for your blog! with compliments
Best Regards
Chris
http://nsm08.casimages.com/img/2015/04/13//15041305083818874513168309.png