Saturday, January 21, 2017

Not HEN-tai

So this was a weird pun I thought made sense but when I tried to connect chicks to hens to hentai it just got weird to explain it, maybe it won't be lost on other people. XD; To start with items there's a new released dress from Cute or Die at the Kawaii Project. While the scenery is from CMYK also at the same event. The hair is an older release from Ayashi at Project Se7en. Then Pixel Geek has retextured some of their older books and updated a Hentai based one for Hentai Fair. The crown is a release from RC Cluster (haha almost made another joke RC Cluckster, yaaa...I'm tired). Then the rest is gacha you can still find at Oh My Gacha from Cubic Cherry. Hope you like the look!



Dress - [Cute or Die!] - "Noir" Dress (Kawaii Project)
Hair - [^.^Ayashi^.^] - Marie hair (Project Se7en)
Glasses - [Cubic Cherry] - 02 {Lunette} granny glasses silver RARE (Oh My Gacha)
Book - Pixel Geek - Cutesy "He N Ta I" book (Hentai Fair)
Crown -RC Cluster- Paper Crown - Curly Gold
Big Chick - [Cubic Cherry] - 01 {Pii} companion chick RARE (Oh My Gacha)
Tiny Chicks - [Cubic Cherry] - 08 {Pii} chick group yellow (Oh My Gacha)
Tiny Chicks - [Cubic Cherry] - 09 {Pii} chick group pink (Oh My Gacha)
Tiny Chicks - [Cubic Cherry] - 10 {Pii} chick group sky (Oh My Gacha)
Tiny Chicks - [Cubic Cherry] - 11 {Pii} chick group lilac (Oh My Gacha)
Tiny Chicks - [Cubic Cherry] - 12 {Pii} chick group white (Oh My Gacha)
Building - CMYK// - 7. you're my destiny rare 1 (Kawaii Project Gacha)
Boots - BareRose - White Liita White Shoelace

No comments: