Saturday, December 30, 2017

Lonely New Year

So this is mostly inspired by the new gacha set put out by Junk Food at SaNaRae, but I kinda am feeling that way lately myself. I'll cover that in a lower part of the blog post cause not many are interested. The hair I'm wearing is the Ayashi VIP group gift, in a different color except the bow. I used the same table from the past post with the CMYK hot pot set since it's just so nice!~ Other goodies filling things out. Have a good new year and hope you like the looks!



Blah Blah Emotional Rant - I can't lie most of my closer friends in SL just don't sign on anymore and I'm beyond awful at trying to make new friends and hang out; partially cause either people trying to sleep with me - which I'm not interested in - or just eventually hitting this road again and wanting to avoid that to decrease the chance of hurt. Been part of SL since 2005, which is basically 12 years and I know people come and go. It just kinda sucks when you're the one left behind and still loving this whole world and things it is. Overall I want everyone to have a good new year no matter what world they're in or how they may know me, just want to support people I care about. May it be liking stuff and gif-ing on Facebook or liking pics on Flickr or whatever, I care in my own lil way. So everyone keep doing what you're doing because even small gestures from somewhat unknown people still show teh luff. ^ ^v

Outfit - Mikunch - Japanese IMO look school uniform RARE (Arcade Gacha)
Hair - [^.^Ayashi^.^] - Janko hair (Different Color for Group Gift)
Hairbow - [^.^Ayashi^.^] - Christmas VIP GroupGift (Group Gift)
Decor -
Junk Food - Horn Purple (SaNaRae Gacha)
Junk Food - Forever Alone Laptop (SaNaRae Gacha)
Junk Food - Lonely Phone (SaNaRae Gacha)
Junk Food - Sletfix Envelopes (SaNaRae Gacha)
Junk Food - DiGuttrno Pizza (SaNaRae Gacha)
Junk Food - Party Hat Blue (SaNaRae Gacha)
Junk Food - Brokeass Wine Box (White) RARE (SaNaRae Gacha)
CMYK// 8. pastel snow days (Okinawa Winter Festival)
*merberry* kadomatsu - kumadanna (Gacha)

No comments: