Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Sweet Dream Next Night

The hype hype hype is sooooo real! I can't tell you how thrilled I was when Cute or Die put out the vampire knight inspired uniform and shoes, my life just felt more complete in SL. You can get these in multiple colors and options through the PocketShop event. I also went with a darker background provided in the latest gacha set from The Bearded Guy, at the Vanity event. Also revisited Suga-Suga's poses; and the other goodies are stuff I had in my inventory. If you like the yumyum items they are limited time but show up around halloween. Hope you like the look! ^ ^



Uniform - [Cute or Die!] Vampire Academy Maitreya (PocketShop)
Shoes/Socks - [Cute or Die!] Vampire Academy Boots Maitreya (PocketShop)
Hair - [^.^Ayashi^.^] Nelli hair
Pose - Suga-Suga - Chrystal Bento Pose 5
Background - The Bearded Guy -  Home - Jacked Backdrops (Vanity Gacha)
Accessories - *barberyumyum*Vampire ----- Bats/petals/moon (halloween limited)
Fangs - *barberyumyum*Vampire ----- fang after (halloween limited)
Chair - "HELLFIRE" Red Chaise Lounger

No comments: