Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Afraid

So I'm back from hiatus, and I couldn't stay away from the awesomeness that comes with Halloween! I hope you all missed me ^w^ We got a cute outfit from Cute or Die with multiple shirt sayings and color options at Secret Affair. The necklace and drink are from Cubic Cherry at the Ironwood Hills event, though the drink is a free hunt prize. The pose is from Suga-Suga at the Harajuku event, which is rapping up. Then the background is one of many in the gacha at the Vanity event from The Bearded Guy. Hope you like the look!

P. S - I've also begun linking event locations differently in my credits, instead of people looking for them on the sidelines. I'm still working on revamping my blog (I'm really slow cause I'm not the best with these things...) Feel free to drop me a line on Flickr if you have any things you'd like to see. Thanks for the support!



Outfit - [Cute or Die!] "Mentally Cute" (Maitreya) FAT PACK (Secret Affair)
Hair - bonbon - mina hair
Wristlets - BareRose - Seira (Tinted)
Drink - [Cubic Cherry] {Healthy Drink} hold (Ironwood Hills Hunt Prize/Free)
Necklace - [Cubic Cherry] {Bulb} necklace (Ironwood Hills)
Pose - Suga-Suga - Koko Bento Pose #2 (Harajuku)
Backdrop - The Bearded Guy - Afraid - Are You Scared? Backdrops (Vanity Gacha)

No comments: