Friday, November 16, 2018

Neon Shroud

Yeah yeah yeah I know I'm jumping on the bandwagon but goddam do I love KDA and especially Akali in that whole set. Soooo ;A; Even if I'm behind I wanted to do a look too! I revisited an older release from The Bearded Guy, that you can still play gacha for at their store. Endless Dreams' also had a pose that fit it perfect. ^ ^ Then I just went on a shopping spree to complete my look. XD; Hope you like the look!



Background - The Bearded Guy - Black Light *RARE* - Dim Nights Backdrops (Gacha)
Pose - Endless Dreams - Akali Pose
Pants - //MONUMENT// - Cut off leggings [BLACK]
Tank - 8.* S&P Paintball Tank Lara white
Jacket - krankhaus - Maitreya - K-Pop Jacket EXTRA GLOWY
Dragon - Aii - + Shen Dragon + egosumaii (Gacha)
Hair - [monso] My Hair - Akali (Collab88)
Necklace - Ahegao - Darling Necklace - Gold
Mask - [P.Z] Dustwave Mask v1.01 Anime Shapes
Skin - :: akali Mod :: Neon painted

No comments: