Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Warmest Valentine

So really needed to do something but nothing was hitting me, don't you hate when that happens? So I went with something simple and pink to keep going with a Valentine's Day theme sort of. This strikes me as a casual date look overall and I had fun with playing some of the expressions. I hope some people look at this and come to their own funny conclusions of what is being said or thought. ^ ^ Hope everyone has a good holiday! (Even the singles like me!)

Also big reminder this LCKY hair is limited edition! There's only about 60 or so left (last I checked) so once those are gone or it hits the 14th - they're gone forever. So get this really cute hair and fatpack before it goes!



Outfit - BareRose - Maia T2-L Pink
Hair - LCKY - Aiko Limited Edition (Modded)
Choker - Pekka - Ribbon heart collar Raven RARE (Gacha)
Phone - VCO - miki phon RARE2 Ribbon (Gacha)
Shoes/Socks - PARADISIS - My Warmers
Ring - BABY - Cute Heart Ring
Location - Love Soul Cafe

No comments: