Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Demony Date

So we may be seeing a more demon like kitty in the upcoming posts since a lot of stores seem to be putting them out moreso. ^ ^ I don't mind but my angel-y wings seem to speak otherwise ;3; Regardless I wanted to point out I LOVE the idea for the giant bell that C.C. Kreations put out for the Instruments event going on right now. Plus I was really happy to see I could wear it with the Pantsu*Hunter Lunaris dress with this since it made it so the bell didn't interfere with the outfit, and had a nice nesting spot on my bewbler. Hehe~ Not to mention to keep tabs on Amai's latest horns because they release exclusive colors to certain groups or events as well. One group I like to pop in on is Lolita Haven since they have specials often and that's where my pink and white horns came from. The theme I went with for this outfit was pretty much trying to dress up a demonic girl for a date and it looking.. a little weird but she means well. Hope you like it. ^ ^



Hair - Rosy mood - Daylily
Shoes - Mango Cheeks - Nieka Heels: Slate (Feet Modded To Fit)

Dress - Pantsu*Hunter - lunaris .amethyst.
Collar/Bell - Cubic Cherry Kre-ations - {Gigabell~ candy} collar (Instruments Event)
Horns - Amai - Demon's Halo. Pantsu - Inusweets (Lolita Haven Special)

Dress - Pantsu*Hunter - lunaris .midnight.
Collar/Bell - Cubic Cherry Kre-ations - {Gigabell~ tenebra} collar (Instruments Event)
Horns - Amai - Demon's Halo. Ombre - Black/Grape

Dress - Pantsu*Hunter - lunaris .ocean.
Collar/Bell - Cubic Cherry Kre-ations - {Gigabell~ sun} collar (Instruments Event)
Horns - Amaia - Demon's Halo.  Bare - Vanilla

No comments: