Sunday, December 7, 2014

Xmas Time Adventure

So this is a little weird one but it made sense to me. XD I went with a kinda red, white, cream, black theme that may be a lost on some but it ended up making sense to me! It's a combination of casual with some fun little fantasy like elements, which I enjoy snazzing up casual looks at times. A lot of these are from specific events so make sure to check them out! In other news, next week I'm going to be away for the holidays BUT should hopefully have a new laptop so I can keep posting. ^ ^v Hope you like the look.



Duffle Coat/Under/Skirt - MotiAme - Duffle Coat/Skirt/Under (Uber Event)
Hair - LCKY - Helli
Necklace - Buttery Toast - Potion Collection Long {add} Red (Geeks N'Nerds Fair)
Goggles - Cubic Cherry Kre-ations - {Almira~ chokocream}googles RARE (Suicide Dollz Event Gacha)
Head Kitty - Altair - Kitty Companion (Winter Trend Event)
Scenery - Toiz - newyork skyline skybox
Poses - HelaMiyo - Dystopian
Shoes/Sotckings - BE Designs - Pauline. Mesh Legwarmers

No comments: