Monday, November 2, 2015

Little School of Terrors

Well I hope everyone had a Happy Halloween! Even though it's over, I still enjoy the fun horror themes inside SL or that can be found all over the place. ^ ^ This one is using part of the Toiz school set (the other post for this should be coming later this week!) also combining some fun bits I have from gacha garden and tag and what not. The theme may be a lil weird for people who don't play horror games to get but I imagine it still will come across well. Hope you like the look!



Dress - ALTAIR* - aya sweater .neko. RARE (Gacha Garden)
Hair - [^.^Ayashi^.^] - Ema hair (Freak Show Gacha Carnival)
Necklace - [LostJunction] - Cameo Collection Cat Necklace (Gacha Garden)
Earrings - [LostJunction] - Cameo Collection Cat Ear (Gacha Garden)
Ring - [LostJunction] - Cameo Collection Cat Ring (Gacha Garden)
Tears - ALTAIR* - loony's delicious tears
Tattoo - antielle. - HSotD RARE Rough Senpai (TAG Gacha)
Glasses - BareRose - Toy Shop Girl Glasses
Boots - Milk Hall - Boots (Old Lucky Board Item)

Blackboard - [Toiz] - occult blackboard (SaNaRae Event)
Lockers - [Toiz] - occult lockers (SaNaRae Event)
Desk - [Toiz] - Charlie desk (SaNaRae Event)
Blood Splatter - LeMomo - Blood wPoses (Dollarbie)
School Building - Utilizator - Classroom

1 comment:

Emerald Wynn said...

I love this blog so much, I can hardly stand it! ♥

Posted your awesome Slenderman find in mine the other day. Shoot, now I sound like one of those "hey, read my blog" comments people. Didn't mean it like that! ;)