Saturday, December 19, 2015

Sweet Winter Romance

So I had a lot of fun putting this outfit together, just love the colors and such a warm pretty look. This definitely goes down as one of my favorites. I really love the latest socks from Sallie, and they come in so many colors - but I'm honestly in love with the color white. XD; Plus the Altair keyhole sweater. ;A; I was like - finally! A really nice sweater, and I love the mix match color but there are other options too. The other accessories like the Daichi hair with it's earmuffs and snow shovel from Naminoke just helped me complete it even further. I hope everyones ok with my going back to my traditional blogging for now, it's easier to deal with lighting and what not when I have furniture. Hope everyones having a good holiday time and you like the look!



Top - ALTAIR* - keyhole sweater FITMESH maitreya (Kawaii Project)
Skirt - Bare Rose - Chibi Denim Skirt
Hair - [^.^Ayashi^.^] - Daichi hair with earmuffs (Frost 2015)
Scoop - *Naminoke* - Snow Scoop PINK (Clover Town)
Socks - {sallie} - Knit Over the Knee Socks A (L) sweet pack (Kawaii Project)
Shoes - Bare Rose - Plumpurin C3 White (Tinted)
Necklace - . Sweet Thing.  - Strawberry Melty Moon Necklace (Starshine) (Gacha)

No comments: