Saturday, July 7, 2018

My Bookstore

So this is a funny pic that I hope doesn't offend people XD Most of this is furniture this time around - so we're starting with the building which is part of a new release from The Bearded Guy's chinese set. The additional signs (yeah I know we got conflicting asian languages/signs - just go with it!) from CMYK at Notice Me Sempai. Then I lounged around in the upcoming Cubic Cherry chair that will be available at the next Seasons Stor. Other bits I've tapped into from my mess of an inventory. Hope you like the look! ^ ^



Outfit - Foxes - The Gamer Sparkle Puss Large RARE (Gacha)
Hair - [^.^Ayashi^.^] Aneko hair (Kinky)
Light Sign1 - CMYK// doki-doki-sign 1 (Notice Me Sempai)
Light Sign2 - CMYK// doki-doki-sign 2 (Notice Me Sempai)
Chair/Pose - [Cubic herry] {Velia} chair FATPACK (Seasons Story)
Building - The Bearded Guy - Book Store - Chinese Set (New Release)
Gum - *LGW* Kitty Gum Blue (Mouth)
Glasses - BareRose - Toy Shop Girl Glasses
Necklace - Sweet Thing. Sleepychi Charmed Necklace (Donuts) (Gacha)
Book - {what next} Her Reading Book (Free)
Panties - ::Axix:: Arcade Queen Thong REWARD
Socks/Shoes - PARADISIS My warmers

No comments: