Friday, June 24, 2011

My Little Pony!


Myahaha. XD It was envitable that this post would occur. So I've been on a MLP kick for awhile now for most that know me. I've even made stuff to sell in my store, you can check it out on marketplace or my picks. But this is a free av, really easy to mod and just so fun to play with. Watch the MLP:FIM series if you haven't yet, it's a blast. XD




Pony Avatar - Pony Avatar Beta 4 - Galactic Toast - L$0
http://slurl.com/secondlife/Bronyville/126/134/25
Mane - Old Freebie from Bronies Group, Modded - N/A
Tail - Fluttershy Mane/Tail - Kimai's Shop - L$150
Collar - Old Freebie from Bronies Group, Modded - N/A
https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Fluttershy-ManeTail-MOD/2357005
Ribbons - Simple Pony Mane/Tail Ribbons - Little Glass Wish - L$10
Floaty Cloud - Cloudy Rainbow Pony Float - Little Glass Wish - L$20
Horn - Old Freebie from Bronies Group, Modded - N/A
Wings - Pony Wings - Freebie at Bronyville Sim - L$0

1 comment:

Emerald Wynn said...

Ha ha ha!! I love you, Seren. You are so damn awesome. ♥ ♥ ♥