Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Pink Pon Harajuku


A couple things inspired this look today. One the new gacha for glasses, I got super lucky on winning the sweets the first time - may go back and try again for the ramen ones. So took me awhile to smoosh together a pinky cutesy look to go with them. Kinda reminded me of some of the fashion I saw in Harajuku so thus helping name it. XD Also recently in a lucky board there was the PonPonPon dance which I love so much! And that added to the name and helped me go with poses. Hope you enjoy the look. ^^




Jacket - MioPin Jacket Regular - BareRose - L$170
Shirt - Chibi Denim Pink Shirt - BareRose - L$170
Skirt - Moe Decora Skirt - BareRose - L$180
Glasses - Decorative Sunglasses*Sweets* - Love Soul - L$60 (Gacha)
Necklace - Necklace*Strawberry Pudding* - Love Soul - N/A (Can't Find)
Hair - Kyary Purple - Love Soul - Lucky Chair Prize
Poses/Dance - PonPonPon - Sushi Train - Lucky Board Prize

No comments: