Monday, August 11, 2014

Breaking Noir

So I was going to go for a whole 'noir' theme but I did one of those weird takes on it with some bits having color while the majority still doesn't. I didn't do as well as I wanted but still works! New releases in this picture are from C.C Kreations and their hair accessories from Kagami, LCKY's release at the District 5 event hair, as well as BareRose's lola compatable version of the GL Kimono Mesh version. TOMGA has also had the plain out for a bit but I was struggling where to fit it in, so I felt happy placing it here. Make sure to check out the great releases from these creators and hope you like the look. ^ ^

 P.S. - Some side notes from Mokyu releases and others modding releases, I've changed my head's look up a bit. If you have the Mokyu head, don't forget to update!



Outfit/Shoes - BareRose - GL Yukata ME-L
Hair - LCKY - Andi (District 5 Event)
Hair Accessory 1 - Cubic Cherry Kre-ations - {Yoru~butterfly} hairclip (Kagami Event)
Hair Accessory 2 - Cubic Cherry Kre-ations - {Yoru~flowers} hairclip (Kagami Event)
Paper Plane - TOMGA - white Paper Airplane
Eyes - POMF - Mokyu Hina Star Gazing Eyes Blue
Fangs - Mokyu - HINA-Applier-Kmono-Fang (comes with the kemono head mod)

No comments: