Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Prized Possession Princess..

I don't know why but I get just weird ideas when I see new releases or random stuff I have. XD; This time was a slave princess that was locked up and caged, not really touched but just owned. You can't tell from the picture but the horns are really an amazing new release from Amai, the chains swing to and fro on them and just really well done! This lacey little dress is a new release from Pantsu*Hunter, it comes in multiple colors but I liked the white for the theme of this picture. Obviously I'm still stuck on the C.C. Kreations heels too. ^ ^ Hope you all enjoy it.



Dress - Pantsu*Hunter - cotton candy .white.
Horns - Amai - Snarkprincess Horns. Vanilla (Candy Shop Event)
Rose Cage - Forest Feast - Cage of Rose White
Shoes - C.C Kreations - Papilio White Pumps Slink H
Crown - Tentacio - crown black (Gacha at Chapter 4)
Necklace - Nomine - Disturbia chain collar (Not Available)
Hair - Elikatira - Thrive *Modded* (Not Available)

No comments: