Monday, March 30, 2015

Different Pink Fan

So I kinda know where I was going with this look, kinda not. It was mostly taking it in a direction of being somewhat punk and pink but without black involved. XD; It was a little challenging but I'm happy with how cute it looks! I'll be picking up the slack with blogging more frequently since I'll be covering some of the upcoming Sweet Cupcake Fair(Opens on April 4th!). Also -uber excited drumroll- I've been accepted as a blogger for Ayashi and Dear Deer! So I'll be trying to feature their items when they're available - I'm really thankful to be accepted. ^ ^ And hope that I have some out there reading and enjoying the looks and items I'm sharing. Some of the newer event items I have, besides the SCF stuff is Cubic Cherry Kre-ations from the Rock Attitude Fashion Fair. Hope you like the look. ^ ^ And thanks everyone for the support, I was getting kinda down about being a bit of a non-popular blogger but I feel really appreciated lately.



Blouse - Dear Deer - Bowie Blouse Pack 1 Pink
Hoodie - Cubic Cherry Kre-ations - {Rock it~ sugar} hoodie (Rock Attitude Fashion Fair)
Skirt - GizzA - Tennis Skirt Size [Pink] (Gacha)
Shoes - . ManiacQuintessa . - JANET pumps ~ #TheMeshProject [High] (Sweet Cupcake Fair)
Hair - Utilizator - Hood Hair B tintable
Eyepatch - Violent Seduction - Rozen Eyepatch Pink (Gacha)
Garter - PANTSU*HUNTER - pearls garter .pink. L (Not Available?)
Tattoo - BareRose - Kokuryu Tattoo Tintable

No comments: