Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Cookie Goddess

So wow, some amazing events are on their way! We got the Xiasumi School event coming up, Sweet Cupcake Fair, and other events too so I'll be rushing a little bit to play catch up. ^ ^ Recently Cosmopolitan's event sprung up again with a really fun release from yumyums that has some cookies and prim drips - which is great for those using mesh heads and not your typical skins but want to have a drippy effect. I really love it!! Plus my obsession for food and all that. e.e There's also the chance to get the one of the latest hairs from Ayashi at Level Up before it goes away in a couple days, so make sure to check that out too! I have to admit I adore their latest color packs, this lavender is just epic lovu lovu from me! ^ ^ I don't think I need to go on about how adorbs Altair's releases are, cause they just ooze cute (in a good way... that.. sounded kinda weird... e.e;;;;). Anyway check out the upcoming events and hope you like the look. ^ ^



Outfit & Wings - {LuvB} - Angelic Dreams Corset Baby Blue (Sweet Cupcake Fair)
Hair - [^.^Ayashi^.^] - Minako hair special for Level Up! (Level Up Event)
Cookies - ,{yumyums}. - Jammie Cookies & Drips Set (Cosmopolitan Event)
Necklace - ALTAIR* - magatama necklace .blue. (Xiasumi School Event)
Hair Bells - ALTAIR* - inari bells .silver. (Xiasumi School Event)
Some Poses - Vestige Pose Shop - Candy Set (Sweet Cupcake Fair)

No comments: