Saturday, March 19, 2016

Sakura Watching

So unfortunately this may be another blogging post I lose, so this may be my fairwell to blogging for Naminoke post. Also lost Altair support this month - bad month! D: But I like how pretty this picture came out for being a scenery one instead of little fluffy cuteness I do with my other things. Plus, I'm always happy to wear my lolas. ^ ^ Hope you like the look!



Outfit/Shoes - BareRose - Satori Lady-L
Hair - [^.^Ayashi^.^] - Loki hair
Hairclip - *Naminoke* - Sakura_2honKanzashi1

Furnitures - *Naminoke*
HANAMI SAKURA TEA Giver (Luck of the Irish Gacha)
HANAMI MITARASHI DANGO Giver (Luck of the Irish Gacha)
HANAMI ISOBE DANGO Giver (Luck of the Irish Gacha)
HANAMI SAKE Giver (Luck of the Irish Gacha)
HANAMI CHOPSTICK (Luck of the Irish Gacha)
HANAMI TEMARIFU OSUIMONO (Luck of the Irish Gacha)
HANAMI OZEN White (Luck of the Irish Gacha)
HANAMI Parasol Pink (Luck of the Irish Gacha)
HANAMI TABLE Pink (Luck of the Irish Gacha)
HANAMI STOOL Natural (Luck of the Irish Gacha)
HANAMI Mini Chair Natural (Luck of the Irish Gacha)
HANAMI  Mini Chair POP (Luck of the Irish Gacha)
HANAMI YATAI White RARE (Luck of the Irish Gacha)
+Half-Deer+ Kerfluffle Sheep - Blossom (Gacha)

No comments: