Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Blue Moon Witch

Continuing on the fantastical type looks lately, I'm covering the newest top from Les Encantades that will be available at The Secret Affair in either silver or gold. Most of my outfit is an older piece from BareRose, White Wizardess. I also couldn't let go of the Ayashi hair I covered in the last post, just so fun~! Then for magical effects I used one of the wisps from LoveFox and a gacha item I got awhile back from Melonopolis. Hope you like the look! ^ ^



Chest Plate - *Les Encantades* - Mandala Top Gold (Secret Affair)
Circlet/Necklace/Rest of Outfit - BareRose - White Wizardess
Hair - [^.^Ayashi^.^] - Kasumi hair (Crossroads)
Hand Magic - {LoveFox} - Enchanted Spirit Essence; Wisp
Circle Magic - {LoveFox} - Enchanted Spirit Essence; 9
Magic Swirl - [Melonopolis] - Buffed FX Typer // 03 Mana (Gacha)

No comments: