Sunday, July 3, 2016

Freedom Goddesses

So this is my Happy 4th of July post! In perfect timing to an upcoming release from Les Ecantades, they'll be having three different colors of their Thea gown available at the next round of We Heart RP, and I thought it was fun to switch it up with one of Ayashi's newest releases - Kasumi. This hair has a new feature to change the streaks it in, something new for Ayashi and something I fawned over and took advantage of! While all the starryness is from the latest gacha from Cubic Cherry, part of their role in Gacha Guardians. I hope everyone has a good holiday! Hope you like the look! ^ ^




Dresses - *Les Encantades* - Thea Gown Ruby & Pearl & Aqua (We Heart RP)
Hair - [^.^Ayashi^.^] - Kasumi hair (Crossroads)
Head Jem - .::Cubic Cherry::. - 04{I see the stars} jewel gold (Gacha Garden)
Hand Stars - .::Cubic Cherry::. - 07{I see the stars} trail B gold (Gacha Garden)
Halo Stars - .::Cubic Cherry::. - 01{I see the stars} halo gold RARE (Gacha Garden)

No comments: