Monday, January 6, 2014

Cargo On in Warmer Legs

So I got the chance to blog one of the releases for Apricot Paws (Sorry guys it was so delayed!) for their mesh Cargo Legwarmers. I have to admit I was a little worried at first because I wasn't sure I could pull them off as well as some other people but they worked out great. ^ ^ They come in multiple sizes for male and female depending on the color you get. And what I found lovely was (kinda hard to see on my school harkonnen look, my bad T^T) is you can tint the color of the sides of them! I really loved a lot of the looks I came up with them and they fit perfectly to just have your paws or shoes peek out. ^ ^

Right
Outfit/Hat - BareRose - Camo Jumper-L Grey
Legwarmers - Apricot Paws - Cargo Legwarmers: Grey & Black Camo
Hair - Elikatira - Season 2 (Not Available)

Middle Right
Outfit/Hat - BareRose - Snow Maiden-L Blue
Hair - Rosy mood - Honey Dipper (Modded)
Legwarmers - Apricot Paws - Cargo Legwarmers: White (Modded)

Middle Left
Outfit - BareRose - SB Seifuku-L Blue
Hair - Ploom - Isabel Pastels
Legwarmers - Apricot Paws - Cargo Legwarmers: Grey & Black (Modded)
Weapon - BlackOps - Harkonnen
Glasses - BareRose - Toy Shop Girl (Modded)

Left
Outfit/Scarf/Belt - BareRose - Kiss the Dollars-L Green
Hair - Wasabi Pills - Brigitte (Modded)
Legwarmers - Apricot Paws - Cargo Legwarmers: Olive
Sunglasses - Mini Shades (Chin) (Old Old Full Perm Freeb)
Tattoo - BareRose - Burning Fire Tattoo (Not Available)

No comments: