Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Prepped for School

So trying to get some more blog posts out and catch up with Japan Fair and Big Show stuff, I think this finishes it up. ^ ^ Unfortunately I had to have Hina help me with the Edelweiss outfit because of the latest firestorm having a bug where you see weird lines if you have a Radeon graphics card ;^; But otherwise I really love this top so much and wish I could wear it more! Please make sure to check it out because it's limited edition for this event only and 100% for the japanese charity. Plus I thought the 2nd hair from LCKY's Big Show complimented the look pretty well too. Sorry it's so simple but honestly? I really love looks like this and think they can stand out moreso. ^ ^



Top - Edelweiss - School-Line Vest - tilden (Japan Fair Exclusive)
Skirt - Edelweiss - School-Line Skirt navyblue
Hair - LCKY - Roma Disaster Color (Big Show April)
Bag - Edelweiss - School Bag (Boston)
Shoes/Socks - PARADISIS - My warmers Neutral

Big Show http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Yesterday/202/176/3972
Japan Fair http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Louisiana/126/101/22

No comments: