Sunday, October 26, 2014

Channeling the Magic!

So to carry one with Mystic Realms Faire items, I have some really lovely pieces to show in the next couple posts - so I hope you like them. I'm not sure if the staff went but who cares when you're doing magic! Any staff can go! I also thought the color went relatively well with Ayashi's tiara in the hair. ^ ^ But I adored the Ardent Mage outfit that Gauze put out, this one comes in multiple colors but I couldn't resist this rich blue. It almost seemed a shame to do the normal background I did since things were so detailed and fancy, so I went with a very plain one to show off the outfits more. Just wow for Spyralle's magical cyclone accessories, I thought the color and just look worked really well with Gauze's outfit. I also had fun enhancing the glow on the eyes on my Mokyu head to make it more glowy! Hope you enjoy the look and don't forget to check out the faire.



Outfit/Collar/Sleeves - Gauze - Ardent Mage: Mana  (Mystic Realms Faire)
Hair - Ayashi - Teona hair  (Mystic Realms Faire)
Staff - Cila - Key to my heart Stave Silver (Mystic Realms Faire)
Magic Accessory1 - Spyralle - Cyclone Headpiece (Mystic Realms Faire)
Magic Accessory2 - Spyralle - Cyclone Neckpiece (Mystic Realms Faire)
Magic Accessory3 - Spyralle - Cyclone Arm R (Mystic Realms Faire)
Magic Accessory4 - Spyralle - Cyclone Arm L (Mystic Realms Faire)

No comments: