Sunday, April 19, 2015

Another Kawaii Day!

So even though I'm miserable with a cold, I still am managing to try and catch up with my blogging. @ @ Sorry about the back to back posts, usually I like to leave a day in between but I wanna make sure people know what's going on before the events are over! Though, I am pretty happy that a lot of the items are available even after the events regardless. ^ ^ I also want to point out that December is closing T^T I'm pretty sad about it but I do love the store and it's one that's easily missed, cause SL search sucks... So unlike normal, I'm providing the slurl to it. Please make sure to check it out before it's gone. A lot of the other things are at a variety of events, so make sure to hit those up to - a lot should be less crowded and make for a better shopping experience now. Hope you like the look.



Outfit - [MotiAme] - Strappy Suspender Skirt (The Seasons Story)
Hair - [^.^Ayashi^.^] - Tami hair (Black Fashion Fair)
Shoes - .::Cubic Cherry Kre-ations::. - {Thorn:A~pink} (100 Block Event)
Hairbow - Sweet Thing - Circus Animal Cookie Hairbow Berry (Purchase or free in MM)
Necklace - Sweet Thing - Strawberry Melty Moon Necklace Starshine (Gacha)
Tongue -  .:*December*:. - Marshmallows PoroPoro Rare (Gacha - STORE CLOSING SOON)
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Sannomiya/197/39/22
Location - O.M.E.N

No comments: