Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Bunny of the Moon Tree

So yeah, this is an oddball one. Honestly dunno what I was thinking but meh, sometimes you don't need to think to share upcoming stuffs. XD This is my last post for the Sweet Cupcake Fair, which was pretty cute. I hope it gets bigger if they do more in the future. ^ ^ Also beginning to cover some of the upcoming things from the Ai Gacha event that begins next month! I'm pretty excited for it since I'm such a gacha addict. T^T Still not all together RL with this terrible cold but hopefully you're all enjoying the posts I've been doing, thanks for the faves and reads. ^ ^ Hope you like the look.



Dress - .::Supernatural::. - Lola dress pink (Sweet Cupcake Fair)
Hair - .EMBW. - Omegha Hair Pastels (Ai Gacha Gacha)
Bag - [Cloud] - Miss u bear surprise Blue (Ai Gacha Gacha)
Hairband - .::Supernatural::. - Lola bunny pink (Sweet Cupcake Fair)
Necklace - .::Supernatural::. - Lola Necklace pink (Sweet Cupcake Fair)
Shoes - .::Supernatural::. - Lola shoes lilac (Sweet Cupcake Fair)
Tree - Cubic Cherry Kre-ations - {Rakuen} choko-green tree (Fantasy Faire)

No comments: