Thursday, March 25, 2010

Little Glass Wish Shop


So I guess I probably should've blogged this sooner but I opened a shop recently of random little goodies I make. XD I called it Little Glass Wish based on a song I heard and it used that line and I was like wow, I can relate to that with small wishes being fragile - etc. etc.



Anyway! So I opened my shop and my new release are some more floaties in gachapon. This time for Easter I made Tamago!/Eggs to ride. Most of these are based off patterns from Shugo Chara and took me forever to try to get right. Hina helped me make the float animation but I was got a lil lesson on how to use poster myself. ^^ Hope you come visit.



http://slurl.com/secondlife/Gannet%20Island/32/94/2

1 comment:

Suiren said...

I love your shop. It's sooo cute and I love the name.