Sunday, October 26, 2014

Underdepths Goddess

So rushing to try to finish posts but the Mystic Realms Faire my be over or ending. T^T Apologies about my RL eating up my time. But I really loved combining so many things from the Faire. The Fuubutsu Dou is just fantastic at her creations, I adore all the stuff she does and thought the outfit screamed goddess but combining it with some other things I took it as an undersea type approach. ^ ^ Bluprintz tentacle jewelry, so pretty and I loved that I could tint it to pretty much whatever color I wanted!, complimented this well. I also imagined horns fitting well here so used the one from CCK. Hope you like the look!



Outfit/Crown/Wand/Some Accessories - Fuubutsu Dou - MITSUKO -Complete Set (Mystic Realms Faire)
Hair - Ayashi - Mermaid hair (Mystic Realms Faire)
Horns - Cubic Cherry Kre-ations - {Faded~ black in snow} horns (I)(Body Modificiation Event)
Tentacle1 - Bluprintz - Tentacle Necklace (Mystic Realms Faire)
Tentacle2 - Bluprintz - Tentactle Bracelets (Mystic Realms Faire)
Tentacle3 - Bluprintz - Tentacle Legging (Mystic Realms Faire)

No comments: