Monday, January 12, 2015

Gleeful Pinky Time!

So a couple new events have sprung up - the biggest ones being The Seasons Story and OMGacha event! I went kinda crazy for gacha - like I normally do and had a blast at both of them. Sometimes I luck out and get blog worthy things and sometimes I just have a bazillion doubles. XD; Regardless, I went with a very peppy pinky looking outfit and just overly cheery kinda outlook. I haven't watched it but it almost made me think of glee or something like that. XD Haha. Anyway, make sure to check out these great items and hope you like the look!



Outfit - [MotiAme] - Sailor Stadium Jacket / Colored Shorts (The Season Story Event)
Castanents - [Toiz] - classic pink castanets (L) (Gacha)
Shoes - .{yumyums}. CutiePie Platforms {Candy Dot} RARE (OMGacha Event Gacha)
Headband - .{yumyums}. - Cute as a Button w/Bow {White w/ Pink Bow} (OMGacha Event Gacha)
Collar - ALTAIR* - Master's pet sweet collar RARE (OMGacha Event Gacha)
Hair - Sweet Thing. - Celi Hair Fantasy Variety RARE (The Season Story Event)
Hair Bows - Sweet Thing. - Celi Pink Hair Bows RARE (The Season Story Event)
Leggings - [ Love Soul ] - Leggings*suso-Lace-Strawbery-R*Gr (Not Available)

No comments: