Monday, February 9, 2015

Atlantean Princess

So most of this post is inspired by yumyums upcoming gacha release for the Fantasy Gacha Carnival coming up on the 15th of this month - make sure to make it. I know I'll be going and going on a gacha spee. XD; The outfit has a multitude of colors you can win but I'm always towards the blues so, that's what I went with. ^ ^ Most of the accessories come from the same gacha but the ring I'm wearing you can get from Cubic Cherry Kreations during the Jack and Jill hunt going on right now. Also some other bits and bobs I found in my inventory that I thought went well with things. Hope you like the look. ^ ^



Outfit - yumyums - Atlantian Goddess {M} {Water} Gold/Water RARE (Fantasy Gacha Carnival Gacha)
Hair - Alice Project - Steph [M] Glitter/Rainbow Streaks Indigo (Gacha)
Hair 2 - Alice Project - Mika II Glitter/Rainbow Streaks Indigo (Gacha)
Ring - Cubic Cherry Kreations - {Ciaossu} ring (Jack & Jill Hunt)
Earring - yumyums - Atlantian Goddess {L} Earring {Gold} (Fantasy Gacha Carnival Gacha)
Necklace - yumyums - Atlantian Goddess Necklace {Gold & Water} (Fantasy Gacha Carnival Gacha)
Armbands - yumyums - Atlantian Goddess {M} {Gold} Armbands (Fantasy Gacha Carnival Gacha)
Staff - Tekeli-li - Atlantean Mage's Staff (Old Freebie)
Anklets - A Dae of Elegance Fashion - Daeden's Sweet Kajira Anklets (Old Freebie)
Location - World of Nautilus - http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Smartie/19/111/21

No comments: