Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Simple and Clean

So this is just a typical post for me, because I feel like I really can be cute and casual with Pixel Geek's top. I would've shown the picture without the jacket but it is kinda see through, so trying to keep things covered up sorry! ^ ^; But I managed to fit the AsteroidBox pens in here and also in my back pockets - which I thought was adorbs and their newest releasing collar in here too. Cubic Cherry Kre-ations did the ladder/planter setup in the back and also the shoes I wore. The jacket and shorts are part of the new Maitreya body fitted releases that BareRose is doing, so make sure to check those out. Hope you like the look!



Top - Pixel Geek - Omega applier Skull top Pink (Suicide Dollz)
Hair - [DUE] - Shuai V1 - Pastel 2 3 (Chapter Four Gacha)
Jacket/Pants - BareRose - Kikka Mr Maitreya  - Found at Omega Area
Collar - AsteroidBox. - Clear Collar // Pink (Suicide Dollz)
Mouth/Paw Pen - AsteroidBox. - Charm Mouthie Pens // Pink Pompom
Back Pocket Pen1 - AsteroidBox. - Charm Mouthie Pens // Pink Heart
Back Pocket Pen2 - AsteroidBox. - Charm Mouthie Pens // Pink Bow
Shoes - .::Cubic Cherry Kre-ations:.. - {Papilio~ pink} pumps slink H
Ladder - .::Cubic Cherry Kre-ations:.. - {Quiet Jungle} ladder cream wood (TLC)
Barette - [^.^Ayashi^.^] Nyoko star barrette (Gacha Garden)
Eyes - :::Meow::: - Sky Candy
Body - Maitreya - Mesh Body Lara V3.5
Closet - ::TeddyJr:: - Storage
Dresser - fri.home - alice dresser (antique)
Nightstand - 22769 ~ [bauwerk] - Liz Night Stand Shabby Wood Plain

No comments: