Monday, August 22, 2016

Fuwa Fuwa KumaBurger!

So I tackled the new Bear-ger from Cubic Cherry Kre-ations available at Whimsical, kinda like a pop idol advertising a new burger special. I think it may be lost on some people, but I kinda get my own vision. ^ ^; I'm also wearing one of the newer releases from BareRose (this is the Lolas version, cause I like having my bewblers and being a lil chub) it's the Fuwawa C2 but there's other versions of the same outfit available in case you're not into this size. Hope you like the look!



Outfit/Shoes/Accessories - BareRose - Fuwawa C2-L
Hair - Doe - Loopsie (solid) Pastels (Gacha)
Burgers - .::Cubic Cherry::.
01{Bear-ger} armchair natural.::Cubic Cherry::. RARE (Whimsical Gacha)
03{Bear-ger} decor - classic .::Cubic Cherry::. (Whimsical Gacha)
07{Bear-ger} decor - pink .::Cubic Cherry::. (Whimsical Gacha)
05{Bear-ger} decor - reddish .::Cubic Cherry::. (Whimsical Gacha)
06{Bear-ger} decor - sand .::Cubic Cherry::.(Whimsical Gacha)

No comments: