Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Reading into the Past

So this is a little biazzaro of a picture for me, some of my stories are more clear but this one is like 'Read a book and be transported into another world' sort of vibe. It's not the most clear but I had fun using some of the freebies from Last Ride, because I just love his stuff. XD Onto more important things~ I'm wearing an upcoming release from Shiro Tsuki for Fluffy and Fierce (sorry no link because I don't know the event location), and also shoes you can find at their normal store too. My hair is a new thing at Hairology from Ayashi. A lot of my furniture is releases all over the place from Toiz - lights are available with different options at Limit 8, book with twigs and stuff is available at The Book of Daniel charity event, and the bookshelves and stuffs are available at TLC. Hope you like the look!



Outfit - .ShiroTsuki. - Nu Magick (Fluffy and Fierce)
Hair - [^.^Ayashi^.^] - Mami hair (Hairology)
Bookshelf w/Falling Books - Toiz. S.T.A.Y bookshelf (TLC)
Special Floor Book - Toiz. - Autumn fairy story book (The Book of Daniel)
Floor Books - Toiz. - S.T.A.Y books (TLC)
Flags/Bottle Lights - Toiz. - flag and lamp Autumn (Limit 8)
Shoes - .ShiroTsuki. - Chaussure - Noir non-Slink
Cuffs - Pixel Geek - Bow wrist cuffs
Book w/Pose - :::Last Ride::: - Old book /Pose 01 (Freebie)
Ghost Book Readers - :::Last Ride::: - Old book (Freebie)
Building - {LoveFox} - Anime Room; Bedroom ULTRARARE (Gacha)

No comments: