Friday, April 7, 2017

Elemental Divide

So this is definitely one of my more artistic pieces, with help from Hina in my direction to go, but still inspired by some interesting new releases. Main inspiration was the new elemental fireball and iceball that RC Cluster put out for We Heart RP, it has it's own animation and advanced lighting and just fun as heck to play with. XD Going with a tied up sorceress like hair I'm wearing the Kinky event release from Ayashi. Then finished it off with wearing the new earrings that will be available at Bodify from Cubic Cherry, I also thought it'd show it off better if I used one of the earrings as a bindi forehead marking thing. I felt it gave a more magic brand to the whole picture. Hope you like the look! ^ ^



Outfit - BareRose - Xefire Lady C3
Hair - [^.^Ayashi^.^] - Perla hair (Kinky Event)
Drop Earrings/Head Mark - [Cubic cherry] - {Drop} earring (Bodify)
Iceball -RC Cluster- Magic Iceball (We Heart RP)
Fireball -RC Cluster- Magic Fireball (We Heart RP)

No comments: