Sunday, November 25, 2018

Braving RL

So this picture is kinda near and dear to my heart in a cute way of expressing the anxiety and stuff sometimes I feel when I go out RL and think I'd be better off behind my computer instead. I don't know if many will understand it but it makes me feel happy to express something bleh in a cute way. ^ ^ Onto the items! We'll be having new items from Suga-Suga, more poses at the Roppongi event and a lovely tank dress at SaNaRae when they open today. CMYK's new releases are a cool subway backdrop at the Access event and computers in various colors at the Harajuku event. Hope you like the look!



Suga-Suga - Stacy Tank Dress - Maitreya exp. / Blue (SaNaRae)
[taketomi]_Kokoa_Fatpack (Gacha)
Suga-Suga - Natsumi Bento Pose 3 (Roppongi)
CMYK // Kawaii keyboard pastel violet (Harajuku)
CMYK // Kawaii Monitor pastel violet (Harajuku)
CMYK // computer body pastel violet (Harajuku)
CMYK// baby Pink subway (ACCESS)
ALTAIR* nyan choker .blue.

No comments: