Sunday, December 9, 2018

Snowfall

Wheee snow! I love snow and we never get enough! To keep us snug during the cold weather we have the new release from Cute or Die at the Girl Power event, where you can get the mittens too! I also found her past release boots fit the color scheme well. I decided to use the cute wintery background, which is another prize from The Bearded Guy at the Snowbound hunt! Also, I sadly don't blog for Ayashi anymore ;A; but I went and got their hair from their latest gacha. Hope you like the look!



Outfit - [Cute Or Die!] "Winter Bunny" Coat Maitreya (Girl Power)
Hair - [^.^Ayashi^.^] Marika hair RARE (Epiphany Gacha)
Mittens - [Cute Or Die!] "WB"" Bento mittens All sizes (Girl Power)
Shoes - [Cute Or Die!] Vampire Academy Boots Maitreya
Breath - *Endless Dreams* Cold Breath (Free)
Background - The Bearded Guy - Frozen Merry Xmas Backdrops (Snowbound Hunt/Cheapie)

No comments: