Thursday, January 24, 2019

Invite 2 Smash

Soooooo I decided to take this pic in multiple meanings. First, decided to do two pics (kinda thus the 2 in the title) because it was just too funny. Second, I loved the whole misinterpretation of what 'smash' means now. To gamers it's probably smash bros, to normies...err.. it means something else. ^ ^;; In this post I'm not going to list everything because my room hasn't changed from the times I've sourced it a bazillion times. So just the new fun stuffs! We got an epic adorbs outfit from Cute or Die at the Dubai event. Then a Switch console from Junk Food at Equal10. Hope you like the look!





Outfit - [Cute or Die!] "Candy" Sweater (Maitreya) FAT PACK (Dubai)
Hair - *Pink Hustler* 8232 w/accessory Fatpack
Switch - Junk Food - Slintendo Smitch Red/Blue (Equal 10)
Boots - [Cute or Die!] Vampire Academy Boots (Maitreya)

No comments: