Sunday, April 14, 2019

My Mexican Love

So I was so hyped for the latest Junk Food release, that'll be available at Access. Sadly we'll be winging it moreso with backgrounds as we've backed out of our Bearded Guy sponsorship. ^ ^; I'm just not a fan of blogotex so I'm not going to switch when stores go there. I usually see flowers with mexican fashion so it was a great time to wear the latest gacha release from Kyoko Couture available at the Seasons event. Shockingly I'm wearing one of the old system clothes outfits from BareRose since I really had a hard time finding some mexican themed fashion elsewhere. XD; Hope you like the look!



Outfit - BareRose - Bailadora de Folklore
Hair - [^.^Ayashi^.^] Emira hair
Hair Flower - KyokoCouture 3.No.75[Anemone]RARE (Seasons Gacha)
Taco Box - Junk Food - El Taco Box Rez (Access)

No comments: