Monday, July 26, 2021

RRH Forest

 So I shortened it to RRH from Red Riding Hood, so it didn't end up as a long title. I've been really wanting to blog in awhile but it's been hard to sneak it in through all the stuff I've been doing. I also been doing some custom Mokyu makeups which I'm not going to be really be crediting because I don't sell them since my skin/face is already custom @ @; Also been modding my hair and not really doing too much else for it. I think it's been from watching a lot of other japanese creators that I've tried to just do mods for myself and they're so specific - I really doubt anyone would be interested. Really hope everything has been great for everyone out there and best wishes to all. Hope you like the look! ^ ^





Dress - UNA.LittleRedRidingHood Dress Red RARE (Gacha)

Cape - UNA.LittleRedRidingHood Cape Blood ULTRARARE (Gacha)

Boots - UNA.LittleRedRidingHood Boots Black (Gacha)

Hair - Magika [Hair L] Forget (Modded)

Wings - [tea-ai]CuteWing(NonRigg)

Wolf - CURELESS [+] Little Red Wolf / Direwolf Growling / BLACK (Gacha)

Pose - Fear SLC

Location - Timberwolf Falls

No comments: