Sunday, November 14, 2021

Creature Intersection

 So to start off a big THANK YOU! to The Kitty Corner who has accepted me as a blogger; and I am super excited! Been a fan of the store for a long time! So I decided to tackle one of the more popular games (since the latest release) was their Animal Crossing inspiration Island Takeover set. It was released before and should be coming to the shop soon but I figured I'd cover it now and make an adorbs pic out of it. Hope you like the look!



The Kitty Corner Island Takeover Set

Outfit - [TKC] Island take over ~secretory ~ Blue  ~  top ~

Outfit - [TKC] Island take over ~secretory   ~ Skirt  ~ Blue

TKC Main Store Location - http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Summit%20Valley/211/34/3498

Balloon Present - [TKC] Island take over ~ SOI ~ Baloon gifter

Hair - nani - cozy camp - hair RARE

Choker - nani - cozy camp - choker [unrig]

Bag of Bells - parfait. Whole Lotta Bells v1 .held.

Location - Retroville

No comments: