Friday, December 31, 2021

Happy New Year 2022

 Usually I don't blog these pieces but I feel like this one deserved it since it looks so pretty ^ ^ Probably going to try and 'up my game' on my pics so they don't look as basic? I'm not sure how I'll do but I want to try harder! I wish everyone a happy new year from all my friends and family to you! Hope you like the look!





Serenity Semple

Outfit - BareRose/::: B@R ::: Ao Kozato-L

Headband - 2022 Hairband Light Pink (Marketplace Dollarbie)

Hair - [Love Soul] Hair*103*Purple



Hinamori Burleigh 
Head - !=ASR= Sophia Alitheia head
Necklace - *:..Silvery K..:*Babiche Dog tag Neclace_wing
Kimono - ::GB::kouu kimono (Belleza) Kon-ai
Hair - Sunset Corp.  Agnum Bulletheart Hair
Headphones - [LANEVO] THUNDERBIRD Headphones (Blue)
Glasses - primOptic Donna glasses 1.19 {Creator} [nose] 

Caraway Karu
Head - M4 Venus - Head
Hair - bonbon - riley hair 
Outfit - dami . spirit blossom . D5 /maitreya

Saori Nakamura 
Outfit - *catNap.*neko kimono (mizuiro)
Hair - .Olive. the Camii Hair
Nails - ARATA  - Maitreya Bento Nail(Gift 2021 winter)
Piercing - Amala - The Heart Nose Stud 
Head - M4 Venus - Head
Rings - Vibing -- Melanie Rings -- Gold -- LEFT
Earrings -  nyaru - snowy earrings 

No comments: