Sunday, May 15, 2022

Ode to Softpaw Sommer

 So I realized when I was out at one of the events that I really love a lot of the people I follow, I'm even fans of theirs and they don't know it! Thus if I can, I'd like to do some appreciation of their works when I blog. ^ ^ This one goes out to Softpaw Sommer, one of my fave furry bloggers. She's pretty much always stuck to her beautiful looks and one of the people I definitely aspire to keep posting like. Make sure to check out her flickr too! This blogged look helps with the Fairy Queen set released awhile back by Art&Ko that you can find at their main store. Hope you like the look!





Art&Ko - Fairy Queen Set - Dress & Wings


Main Store Location - http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Veles%203/141/227/1000


Hair - Doe: La V2

Butterflies - Jinx : Fluttering butterflies

Necklace - Sweet Thing. Rose Princess Neckpiece

Earrings - [MINDS] Sakura Earring Pink&Gold

Hairpin - {Limerence} Butterfly hairpin-Silver

Softpaw Sommer's Flickr https://www.flickr.com/photos/softpaw_sommer/

No comments: