Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Beach Party at Night

So my friend Maia pointed out it's May Lei Day! Hehe, so I thought it'd be fun to go with a sort of beachy themed thing and to show off some neat things that are coming up. Luckily I have the chance to blog for yumyums and they have these cute little handmade wings coming up for the Fantasy Gacha Fair. I thought the blue ones went well with the outfit so was teh yay! Also trying out some new paws instead of my outdated ones, people will have to let me know what they think. ^ ^



Outfit/Jewlery - BareRose - Abstract LBD
Hair - LCKY - Miri Disaster Color
Wings - yumyums - Homemade Wings At Sea Common (Gacha)
Tattoo - Pantsu*Hunter - Lace Tattoo 70%
Paws - Ritz - Lion Paws Modded
Shoes/Socks - Paradisis - My Warmers Neutral
Face Charms - Little Glass Wish - Starry Anime Face Charms
Ear Charms - Little Glass Wish - Starry Charms Earrings (Not Available Yet)

No comments: