Monday, April 21, 2014

Pink N' Creamy

Well I hope everyone had a good holiday, I'm still not ready to give up my sweets yet tho! Today I'm covering some ice creamy goodness from Pantsu Hunter and combining it with other ice cream goods. A lot of gacha here shows off my addiction though! T^T Hope everyone likes the look, I thought it was pretty cute myself~



Dress - Pantsu*Hunter - Ice Cream Dress
Sleeves - Lo*Momo - OmNomHunt Prize (Not Available)
Hair - Alice Project - Steph Glitter/Rainbow Streaks Indigo (Gacha)
Hair2 - Alice Project - Mika II Glitter/Rainbow Streaks Indigo (Gacha)
Hairbow - Pantsu*Hunter - Heart Bow Cracked White
Necklace - Aoharu - Soft IceCream Necklace Strawberry/Cherry (Gacha)
Parfait - Love Soul - Parfait*Custard Pudding (Gacha)
Shoes - Paradisis - My Warmers Neutral

No comments: