Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Cozy Downtime

So this time I really kinda have been trying to think 'what goes well with this' and sometimes it's tough. Like recently Apricot Paws released some really nice fitted mesh cargo pants (they're tintable but I liked them white for this pic!) and they can even be taken as shorts too; I LOVE how versatile their clothes can be. ^ ^ Unfortunately the pants look a lil weird cause my shape is a lil weird, I don't go for a normal shape like others. XD Speaking of kinda weird stuff, TOMGA has put out some cute little accessories that I loved playing with! Any nom things cannot be resisted and the phone thing has a cute pose with it and if you left click you act like you take a selfy with noises and all~ Just a heads up 11th there's the Pier Market event that you can find this very nice bracelet yumyum available as well (in different colors but I love her silvers). Hope you all enjoy the look. ^ ^



Shirt - Epic - Mesh Cute-Tee Kawaii.00.Rainbow.Pastel
Pants - Apricot Paws - Striped Cargo Pants Shorts and Digi Legs
Hair - Wasabi Pills - Brigitte
Braclet - yumyums - Sailors Token Steel Anchor (Pier Market Event)
Necklace - Quirky - Twinkle Necklace Yellow/Silver
Phone - TOMGA - Phone camera
Icepop - TOMGA - Freeze pops bluesoda
Tattoo - ~momo~ - CupcakeHeaven tattoo (Not Available)

No comments: