Friday, July 18, 2014

Garden Rendezvous

So wow, lots of really nice events going on still. I feel like it's the first and fifteenth of every month that so much stuff comes and I'm never ready for it! ...neither is my wallet... eh.. Anyway! A lot of very springy pretty things have come out so I decided to smoosh them together in one cute look. I think I got a little carried away with the laying down pose and it looks a tad awkward XD; Also I want to mention I do not own slink feet and kinda get annoyed with the monopoly and how almost all shoes are made for them (probably not good of me as a blogger to say but, oh well, my blog my opinion). If you're a furry or someone who has mod feet, it may be tough but you can make feet work in shoes made for slink. I made official LCKY blogger status too, so I thought I'd do a mini celebration to show off one of their older hairs that I still love. ^ ^ Don't forget to check out the Kustom9 event with MotiAme's latest clothes (so many color options to choose from @ @), C.C. Kreations at TGGS Anniversary (there's even a hunt gift there too!), and yumyums pretty flowery headband gacha at Secret Affair. Hope you like it. ^ ^



Hair - LCKY - Daisy
Shirt - MotiAme - Off Shoulder Shirt Cream (Kustom 9)
Skirt - MotiAme - Bow Flare Skirt Floral 1 (Kustom 9)
Shoes - C.C Kreations - Papilio Yellow Pumps Slink H (TGGS)
Headband - yumyums - Floral Fauna Headband {Greedy} RARE (Gacha) (Secret Affair)

Shirt - MotiAme - Off Shoulder Shirt Pink (Kustom 9)
Skirt - MotiAme - Bow Flare Skirt Pink (Kustom 9)
Shoes - C.C Kreations - Papilio Pink Pumps Slink H (TGGS)
Headband - yumyums - Floral Fauna Princess Crown {Greedy} ULTRA RARE  (Gacha) (Secret Affair)

Shirt - MotiAme - Off Shoulder Shirt White (Kustom 9)
Skirt - MotiAme - Bow Flare Skirt Border (Kustom 9)
Shoes - C.C Kreations - Papilio White Pumps Slink H (TGGS)
Headband - yumyums - Floral Fauna Princess Crown {Greedy} ULTRA RARE  (Gacha) (Secret Affair)

Shirt - MotiAme - Off Shoulder Shirt Black (Kustom 9)
Skirt - MotiAme - Bow Flare Skirt Border (Kustom 9)
Headband - yumyums - Floral Fauna Headband {Greedy} RARE (Gacha) (Secret Affair)

No comments: