Thursday, February 9, 2017

Chibisitting Valentines Special

So we're revisiting the chibisitting because it works with the theme and I was surprised how popular it was. XD This time I went a more teacher route than caretaker and had Cara and Hina help out. So much to cover in this one! Hina is throwing one of the animated toys Splack from Junk Food at Gacha Garden. Cara's holding one of the RC Cluster buckets available at the Playroom Gacha, with one on the floor too. You can also find all the story time items, a collab from Consignment and RC Cluster, like my chair, floor mats, books, etc. at Collab88. They also have their past glowy stuff, on the wall here, available at the main store and upcoming Rewind event. Little Fox has a bunch of stuff coming out which is so adorbs for all ages. At the upcoming Ninety Nine they'll have friendship bracelets to share with a friend, I wore a matching one with Hina. Then a whole slew of arts and crafts goods at Color Me Cute. Hope you like the look! ^ ^



Hina
Outfit - NAM - Chibi Clothes
Avatar - NAM - Chibi Avatar Girl
Hair - NAM - Chibi Long Hair
Tail - Nadi Vemo - Jerboa Tail
Bracelet - . Little Fox . - Friendship Bracelet 1/2 (Ninety Nine)
Splack - Junk Food - Red Splack RARE (Gacha Garden)

Cara
Avatar - Zmoon - K-ONE _ MIO_ SAILOR
Valentine Bucket -RC Cluster- Love Card Collector Kitty (Playroom Gacha)

Sereni
Outfit - [monso] - My Teacher Suit Blazer/Skirt/Scarf Black
Hair - [^.^Ayashi^.^] - Miya hair (Kinky)
Book -RC Cluster & Consignment - Storytime Book Time for Cake (Collab88)
Bracelet - . Little Fox . - Friendship Bracelet 2/2 (Ninety Nine)
Glasses - BareRose - Toy Shop Boy Glasses
Bra - BareRose - The Spider Bra (Discontinued)

Decor
. Little Fox . Chair Yellow/Teal (Color me Cute)
. Little Fox . Table Yellow/Teal (Color me Cute)
. Little Fox . Nose Crayon (Color me Cute)
. Little Fox . Crayons (Color me Cute)
. Little Fox . Drawing Paper (Color me Cute)
. Little Fox . Glitter Glue (Color me Cute)
. Little Fox . Glitter Drool (Color me Cute)
. Little Fox . Pink Scissors (Color me Cute)
. Little Fox . Blue Scissors (Color me Cute)
. Little Fox . Craft Paper (Color me Cute)
-RC- & Consignment - Storytime Chair (Collab88)
[Con.] & -RC- Storytime Carpet Red (Collab88)
[Con.] & -RC- Storytime Carpet Pink (Collab88)
-RC- & Consignment - Storytime Book - Time for Cake (Collab88)
-RC- & Consignment - Storytime Book - No TY, I'll Stay Here (Collab88)
-RC- & Consignment - Storytime Book - Dew Goes Poo (Collab88)
-RC- Love Card Collector - Dino (Playroom Gacha)
-RC- Glow Cats (Rewind Gacha)
-RC- Glow Hearts (Rewind Gacha)
-RC- Glow Dino Set RARE (Rewind Gacha)
{L} Anime Room; Big Shelf UNCOMMON (Gacha)
CMYK// 1. you're my destiny (Gacha)

No comments: