Tuesday, February 21, 2017

New Age Fortunetelling

So this is a lil weird one again, I think a lot of my inspiration and ideas come just from bizarre things I see and understand in my head. XD; So this is a different take on 'fortunetelling' cause sexy dancing or stripping fortune telling - why not! The hair is available at the Fetish Fair from Ayashi. While the orbs were available in this months Treasure Chest and the chains (I didn't go for pasties but they make neat pelvis chains) are at Kawaii Project, both from Cubic Cherry. The dust particles and fortune signs are from RC Cluster, you can find them at Coven. All the other furniture is from CMYK in a gacha at Kawaii Project. Hope you like the look!



Outfit - BareRose - Momo Uzume
Hair - [^.^Ayashi^.^] - Ayumi hair (Fetish Fair)
Orbs - [Cubic Cherry] - {Pixie} orbs LIGHT (Treasure Chest)
Pelvis Chain - [Cubic Cherry] - {Rose} pasties PINK chains (Kawaii Project)
Particles -RC Cluster- Upside Down Particle Dusts (Coven)
Signs - -RC Cluster- Show me a Sign Spellcasters & Seers Palm (Coven)
Signs - -RC Cluster- Show me a Sign Spellcasters & Seers Toad (Coven)
Signs - -RC Cluster- Show me a Sign Spellcasters & Seers Eye (Coven)
Tipjars - CMYK// - 2. tip jar (Kawaii Project Gacha)
Backlight - CMYK// - 3. red light (Kawaii Project Gacha)
Money - CMYK// - 4. money (Kawaii Project Gacha)
Stages - CMYK// - 5. Mini stage (Kawaii Project Gacha)
Sofas - CMYK// - 6. sofa camel (Kawaii Project Gacha)
Building - CMYK// - 7. white pub rare (Kawaii Project Gacha)

No comments: