Monday, October 18, 2021

Day of the Dead

 So lately there's been a lot of beautiful skull themed Day of the Dead makeup going on and well, I wanted in on that! So I last night (also why this post is late) I worked on making myself a kinda colorful sugar skull makeup for my head. I am also glad I do not sell a lot of the mods I do for myself cause 1. I'm kinda a weirdo in my av XD; And 2. they're really just something I doubt people would want. So I decided to cover an older BareRose outfit that I thought went well, it's dark yet colorful. I still love BareRose, I wish there were more fitted to mesh bodies stuff but man I love her designs so much. Hope you like the look!





Outfit - BareRose - Eth Gemone-L

Hair - Magika - [Hair L] Forget (Modded)

Pose - Label Motion - Petals Pose 2 

Location - The Guild Hallows 2021 Eventhttp://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Abnormality/193/109/1758

No comments: