Thursday, March 10, 2022

Sereni Madrigal

So I've been bit by the Encanto bug like so many others lately, especially since RL kiddo is into it and Mom gets dragged into too~ But wow! What a hard time trying to find somethings that would fit in, and locations and what not to finish this up... so this was a bit of a challenge. I went back to an older BareRose outfit that works as BOM - so make sure to check out their older releases! Then I just wandered and pondered forever trying to find even something slightly south american, and luckily Evhah had a neat layout that I just used. X3; Made my own self had a water ability of some sort to go with for this. I hope this inspires others to do some fun cosplay too. Hope you like the look!





Outfit -  ::: B@R ::: Bailadora de Folklore


Main Store - http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Bare%20Rose/147/12/41


Hair - [e] Season 2 (Discontinued)

Water Effect - *FN* Water Willer 4 Element Piece

Particle Effects - **CC** - Heavenly Ranger (Blue)

Location & Decor - Evhah Main Store http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Forbidden%20Bliss/119/61/3002 

No comments: